Sunday, May 04, 2008

May Be

Maybe I will get to have a life after the 15th.

Maybe the endless edits will be over soon.

Maybe my brain will function in relax mode again some day, or just function.

Maybe earning is as good for the soul as it clearly is for the waist line.

Maybe I'll remember that I'm a writer of other things, some day.

Maybe I'll notice that it is spring--oh, that's sunshine?

Maybe I'll stop dreaming of edits and all the things I've supposedly forgotten (in dream time).

Maybe soon I'll have time to make a meal that is not pasta (good thing I like pasta, but really...)

Maybe I can sleep in on a weekend again soon.

Maybe I can not work on a weekend after the 15th.

Maybe I can move off the fast lane into the slow and pokey lane, which I definitely prefer.

Maybe when I'm done working today I can get my new Pi Shawl pattern to work out: Chart A doesn't seem to work at 144 stitches.  [Later note to self: read pattern in daylight rather than at midnight--it works just fine then]

Maybe I will stop posting complaints and get on to the serious business of RANTS.

Maybe.

May Be.

No comments: